Senior Rendering Engineer
Associate Producer FIFA
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world, and FIFA Ultimate Team is its most popular mode. In feature development for FUT, the Product Owner / Producer works directly with Designers, Project Managers, and Developers to deliver features to our players worldwide.
The ideal Product Owner / Associate Producer for FIFA Ultimate Team is someone passionate about making games or delivering technology to players and users. A love for football and the FIFA series is a benefit, not a requirement. This is a dynamic role that requires hands-on with the software and close teamwork with the world-class team that creates FIFA Ultimate Team.
This is a senior role across all platforms that involves direct ownership of multiple features of the game for the in the development cycle, reporting to the Line Producer.
FUT Product Owner / Associate Producer Responsibilities
• Works with the Creative Director and Line Producer to define product goals and objectives, then with Designers to create features
• Opportunities to work closely with Analytics and Brand Marketing teams on qualitative and quantitative research
• Will own major features through development, and is ultimately responsible for feature quality and ensuring the feature vision is upheld
• Works with partners to vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy and ROI
• Actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Works with Project Managers on feature delivery processes & proposing improved workflows
• Works with team developers and QA to ensure quality is managed appropriately
• Identifies dependencies and champions the delivery of those requirements across various teams
• Works closely with project managers and other project stakeholders to ensure that patch and content delivery is on time and meets high quality standards
Product Owner / Associate Producer Requirements and Qualifications
• 5+ years of work experience as a Product Owner/Producer
• Experience/understanding of waterfall and agile development processes
• Experience in the development of a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
• Outstanding communication skills (group meetings and written documentation)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement
What's In It For You:
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.