The challenge ahead
We are looking for a Live Service Producer to join one of our game teams. A Producer at DICE works closely with the development teams to help create and deliver our games. As a Live Service Producer on the team you will be responsible for partnering with team leaders to help drive the creation, execution, and quality of features on a day to day basis. You'll be involved in the development of all aspects of the game from the early concept stages through production, finaling and Live Service.
Our ideal candidate has a strong passion for console and PC gaming in general and shooters in particular and a strong desire to push games forward.
• Owns the vision for one or more features of a game, prioritizing Players First
• Responsible to drive prioritization for the team creating plans and roadmaps
• Drives decision making through collaboration within areas of responsibility
• Understand the player needs, business goals and drivers
• Drive new feature development
• Experience developing service/systems based features
• Experience building or managing a live service
• We expect you to have +4 years of experience at a game studio working as a junior producer.
• Product owner experience, leading a team of + 20 persons
• Experience in coordinating several initiatives in parallel
• International / Professional communication experience a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Informatics or equivalent
• Interest and experience from playing games, preferably FPS - please mention this in your cover letter
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and crossfit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees' personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we strive to practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and introduction letter in English explaining why you want to work at DICE, and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.