Java Software Engineer - FIFA
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
The FUT Live Producer's mission, in close collaboration with the wider FUT Live Content Team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. You will have a mix of strategic knowledge and ability that can help create relevant plans and content strategies that benefit our players.
Interactions would be focused within the Live team, but working with multiple partner teams in EA, including Global Analytics, FIFA Security, EA Central Technology team and Gameplay Services.
What you will do as an Associate Producer:
• Provide feedback on the current roadmap and eventually drive aspects of the roadmap related to data platform & analysis plus monitoring/reporting on all aspects of Live operations.
• Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider all feedback and essential product metrics to improve the product.
• Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming insights.
• Process improvements on how we receive data, how and what is analyzed and then how can it be effectively reported to drive action to all of the key stakeholders.
• Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
We are looking for:
• Experience with live operations of a product (preferably in the video game industry)
• Experience obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics-driven analysis and design experimentation.
• Experience using KPIs to set product success goals, monitoring of the product and inform necessary changes to the game.
• Team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design.
• Sound and ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
• Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits and compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.