EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
• Own all major game and tool deliverables relating to our FIFA Global Series competitive event cycle, including the FIFA Live Events Build and all Tools relating to it
• Evaluate and prioritize improvements to our existing feature set in alignment with overarching competitive gaming priorities
• Be the primary point of contact for our event and live teams and act as liaison between various groups of stakeholders
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables is at the highest level from conception to live operations
• Work with stakeholders across various business units and professions to ensure operational processes and responsibilities are understood and executed against
• Minimum 4 years of experience as a Producer or Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and working with cross functional teams
• Strong FIFA product knowledge and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise. (Please indicate this when you apply).
• Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
• A passion for competitive gaming and esports
• Strong negotiation and communication skills and a proven track record of managing a diverse set of stakeholders
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w0km-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.