Associate People Practices Partner (Contract)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We are responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Orlando, Florida for a 12-month contract, reporting to the Director of People Practices.
• Focus on providing exceptional service to employees/managers.
• Respond to employee inquiries and provide general guidance, redirecting to appropriate COE or self-service support as needed.
• Coordinate with COE's for employee service resolutions.
• Promote awareness of available tools and support employees and managers to use the tools successfully.
• Deliver training on existing foundational content and tools.
• Manage inquiries and assess urgency and relevance of requests, setting appropriate expectations on response time.
Manage People Data Analysis, Tracking, Reporting, and General Administration
• Assist in gathering and pulling data and generating reports, customizing, or combining reports where applicable to achieve requested data results for HR and client group.
• Support data analysis based on clear direction and audit data for accuracy.
• Submit data changes to the HRIS system when needed.
• Ensure timely posting of data transactions in HRIS systems and follow approvals from start to finish.
Provide Support to People Practices Partners for PE Program Facilitation and Training
• Assist the People Practices team with the compensation planning process (i.e., pulling reports).
• Support initiatives around objectives setting, career planning, performance development, etc.
• Help manage surveys, including communications, completion tracking, and organization of data for review and action planning.
• Support process for facilitation of employee transfers and coordinate global mobility transactions.
• Support performance processes, helping to address deadlines by tracking status and providing basic tool and related process support.
• Provide administrative support for other programs, such as training in locale.
• Develop an understanding of client groups and game teams (i.e., what they do, locations, size, etc.).
• Attend game team and EA town halls when needed.
• Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience in an HR administration, operations, or generalist role.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with HR/organizational people data (i.e., headcount, turnover, L&D metrics, and other people analytics).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with specific experience reporting people data through Excel.
• Advanced Workday knowledge.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1j0j-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.