Associate FIFA Brand Marketing Manager (Contract)
Are you passionate about FIFA and know the difference between FIFA Ultimate Team and VOLTA? We might have a perfect role for you.
At EA we aim to entertain and inspire millions of people just like you across the globe to play, we're looking to employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry to join us on that mission.
EA SPORTS is looking for a dynamic marketeer to support in building fandom for the FIFA brand. This is an opportunity for someone with big ideas to join a small team and create positive impact in the FIFA esports scene. You will need to know the FIFA community, have broad knowledge of the esports industry and have strong instincts for what content the FIFA player base wants all year round.
Reporting to a Senior FIFA brand manager you will sit within the central FIFA brand team and be based in the Guildford office. You will work with several teams across our global business including content production, social channels, PR and many more. You're going to learn a lot and be coached through the process. You will be empowered to put forward your ideas that could potentially entertain millions.
Sound good? Keep reading.
• Coordinate omni channel activations for priority FIFA Global Series events around the world including the FIFA eWorld Cup, eChampions League, ePremier League, eLaLiga and many more.
• Campaign evaluations facilitating a test > measure> learn ethos across the team.
• Develop partner activation plans in collaboration with the biggest brands across the FIFA Global Series from esports franchises such as Fnatic to football organisations such as Manchester City
• Report on trends and narratives across FIFA esports to inform content strategy and production throughout the season
• Help build the competitive FIFA editorial calendar across EA SPORTS social platforms in collaboration with internal social channels teams.
• Support the publication of content across the EA SPORTS FIFA and EA FIFA esports social channel portfolio
• Consistency in FIFA Global Series brand representation across the esports scene as the daily brand approval for partners.
• Passion for entertaining people and excited be part of a team that is building a new business from scratch.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the FIFA game and in particular FIFA Ultimate Team mode
• Knowledge of FIFA esports scene and have opinions for how we can further build fandom.
• Strong instincts on what content the FIFA community wants to see and represent their voice in daily work, ensuring the team decision-making is fan-centric
• Excel in aligning goals and building positive partnerships internally and externally to achieve marketing goals
• Experience in coordinating teams and partners to implement successful marketing campaigns
• Ability to take direction but also in the majority of situations be given a high-level challenge and feel comfortable to be empowered to develop the solve and go on to implement.
• Ability to manage priorities with self-sufficiency and communicate your focuses with a remote team.
• Experience in managing small budgets and maximising the return on resources across teams and partners.
• Experience with all marketing levers so you can build omni channel consumer-facing campaigns at global and territory levels.
• Intermediate Photoshop skills is preferable
• Qualification in marketing preferable
• A desire to be coached and learn from the broader EA SPORTS FIFA marketing team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zyxq-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.