Development Manager - QV
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join us as an Associate Facilities Specialist. This role will be a hands-on resource reporting to the Facilities Manager.
The Associate Facilities Specialist is responsible for the overall Day-To-Day Operations and daily building maintenance throughout the EA office building. He/She will be responsible for planning future developments in line with strategic business objectives; Developing a recurring preventive maintenance program and maintaining an efficient work order process; providing project management of various projects and overseeing the work of contractors.
What an Associate Facilities Specialist does at EA:
• Uses knowledge of Facilities practices and processes to answer non- routine questions from managers, employees and visitors.
• Subject Matter Expert of Facilities systems and tools and uses this knowledge to perform moderately complex transaction processing
• Understands critical process requirements and can identify issues in process related to Facilities support.
• Serve as property operations / maintenance point of contact for facilities' issues; initiate work requests, monitor completion;
• Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
• Coordinates general maintenance and repair works on building and grounds; oversees and manage the parking space.
• Supervises the main technical building equipment functionality and takes immediate action to sole all issues that might occur (AC system, water system, etc).
• Coordinate space management and planning activities including: analysing moves for minimal disruption; move coordination; space inventory; space allocation tracking; specifying set-ups; maximizing space utilization; providing input into facilities renewal model; and capital plan implementation (as assigned).
• Complete project coordination by performing the assigned tasks within department projects; acting as a project coordinator/liaison and overseeing and executing projects (limited to small-medium local projects), including their organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
• Oversees the fulfilment of the building yearly maintenance plan activities by the landlord tech team.
• Identify, recommend & implement building operations & process modifications to the facility for increased productivity and/or cost reduction; coordinate maintenance logistics (to avoid faculty conflicts, events).
• Reviews and contributes to administrative procedures related to property administration.
• Manage the operational budget for given projects, including monthly analysis and forecasting.
• Might provide support to Finance team in the annual inventory process of the Facilities assets.
• Participate and may conduct negotiations for purchase necessary services and products (consumables and protocol products as well as parts, tools and materials for maintenance).
• Ensures best overall value in purchasing various goods and services and application of best practices in the supplier selection process.
• Supervises and operates with the purchasing systems (prepares PR's), assures data integrity and maintenance of the appropriate documentation.
• Performs market research to identify new suppliers, analyse the offers and submit new proposals.
• Manages contract administration of assigned suppliers and monitors and evaluates identified service partners to agreed performance level (KPI's).
• Maintains permanent relationship with the Landlord and property Administration Company for a better functionality and workspace environment.
• Independently provides permanent high-quality administrative support to all departments through detailed knowledge of all administrative aspects to anticipate stakeholders needs.
• Fully understand the implication of Health and Safety in relation to the operating environment and the impact that this may have on the occupational health and manage the risks and liabilities. Immediate attention to areas posing risks to life safety of residents and customers (fire alarms, trip hazards, etc.)
• Build effective relationships with suppliers' key account managers, through periodical meetings and an open communication.
• Provides support and back-up for the Facilities team when appropriate.
The next great EA Associate Facilities Specialist needs:
• 4+ years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree or Equivalent – Technical University of Civil Engineering will be an advantage
• Advanced English and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Interpersonal skills, mature judgment required to interact effectively with a broad range of people, including faculty and vendors, both individually and in groups.
• Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects with competing priorities, meet deadlines and project plans with short- and long-term end dates.
• Working knowledge of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project.
• Analytical skills to analyse and track complex space, equipment and financial data.
• Customer oriented
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.