Associate Experience Designer - Visual (1 year contract)
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
• Leverage established FC UI Style Guide and Visual Identity when creating visual and interactive solutions rooted in the user's navigated journeys.
• Design intuitive layouts, interactive patterns, and flows, carefully considering macro and micro-moments within a flow or a feature.
• Ensure end-to-end visual craft excellence and cohesion through consistent application of patterns while identifying the opportunities for patterns to evolve.
• Contribute to creative sessions, brainstorms, and moodboard preparation.
• Design visual assets such as crests, player items, icons, etc.
• Facilitate and harvest feedback from stakeholders.
• Partner with Experience Designers, Game Designers, Producers, Art Directors, and Engineering.
• You will report to a development director and work closely with the area XD Lead driving quality and feature design forward.
• 2 years of relevant experience
• Mastery using Figma, and understanding of relevant design tools such as Adobe Suite etc.
• Passion for your craft, curiosity, and willingness to develop new skills and to use new design tools.
• Strong understanding of color theory, typography, layout, information organization, visual hierarchy, composition.
• Understanding of how elements, components, interactivity, sound, and haptics connect into a connected user experience.
• Awareness and application of modern usability and accessibility principles.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Nice to have:
• Motion design experience (After Effects, Flash)
• 3D design experience (Maya, C4D, KeyShot)
• Experience creating brand identities
It is required you share a portfolio or work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs for web, mobile, or console platforms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9n56k-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.