This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 12 months.
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed. We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights (SDI), and Quality, Verification, and Standards (QVS).
The Associate Dev Managers/Team Leads in QVS are the drivers for the testing approach during a project's lifecycle. They will manage testing teams and resources, building test plans, providing insights and reporting to project partners, as they are also developing individuals in their teams.
• You will become part of a multi-discipline team of developers, leaders, analysts, and other experts on a mission to determine and influence new player experiences.
• You will lead a team of QV Testers and QV Analysts tasked with building and executing test plans.
• You will help create a Quality Plan for the product.
• You will assist the management team in improving the effectiveness of our processes.
• You will be part of an evolving team in an environment that promotes best practices, innovation and a Player First mentality.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a people management/team lead role.
• Basics of Project Management knowledge (Project planning, prioritization, partner management, risk management).
• The ability to work with remote teams spread across multiple time zones.
• Nice to have: Knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Agile development.
Our global benefits package is not included for this particular role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89m5k-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.