Senior Rendering Engineer
Associate Development Manager - Quality Assurance (Temporary)
QA Associate Development Managers are the owners for an Area or major service/feature. They are accountable for the end-to-end quality. This entails assisting the Development Manager with scoping strategizing for all aspects of the QA business on the project, performance managing the execution of those plans from pre-production all the way to post launch activities.
• Defining and implementing metrics, reporting mechanism, management methodologies, and communication of processes and knowledge to internal and external teams
• Collaborate and assist in creating the overall Quality Plan; defining a project budget, forecasting a staff plan, communication plan and an overall test strategy.
• Formulate strong relationships within the QA teams, external vendors and all development partners.
• Improve efficiency/effectiveness of the QA effort by assessing current practices and incorporating new strategies, including further use of technology, automation, career management of staff, and development of new test tools.
• Clearly communicate issues, risks, concerns, and successes to stakeholders.
• Multiple years of managerial or leadership experience with some of those managing teams or coordinating with other Managers.
• Demonstrated knowledge of software development processes, change management, and process improvement.
• Previous experience working in a distributed development or QA environment and managing external teams.
• Previous experience managing projects for both short and long iterations; being able to scope varied sizes and length of a project.
• Professional management training (CAPM, PMI, MBA) a nice to have but not required.
• Understanding of server infrastructure, micro-transactions and testing methodologies would be ideal.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.