EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is the role of a lifetime.
An Associate Development Manager on FIFA ensures the delivery of a game feature on time and within quality. You will help oversee parts of the project schedule, provide insightful reporting and help the team achieve their commitments. You will report to a Development Director that oversees the delivery for one or more areas of the product.
• You will help coordinate a development team which generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists, and Designers.
• Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates, providing insightful data for each phase of the project
• Work with FIFA feature development teams with to lock down requirements and specifications.
• Help us manage risks, communicate status, identify challenges and create action plans to remove them;
• Partner with other managers in ensuring dependencies are being tracked
• 1+ years Project Management or Project Lead experience, and 1 or more years of leadership experience
• Solid knowledge of production life cycle, tools and workflows
• Good knowledge of bug tracking and project management software.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8765q-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.