FIFA - Producer
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that
The Challenge Ahead:
As an Associate Game Designer, you will create content, balance systems, design features and prototype creative game mechanics for EA SPORTS NHL.You will report to the Creative Director and design team during pre-production, production, and finalling.
What this Associate Designer will do at EA:
• Design and implement game mode content involving narrative, progression, economy, and reward systems
• Create engaging mechanics through iterative prototyping while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality
• Design novel gameplay while staying true to the NHL franchise's core brand values and overarching game vision
• Evolve design decisions based on regular play testing and audience feedback
• Communicate game design and design rationale with the members of the team
• Receive and provide critiques in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement
• Integrate learnings from quantitative data and A/B test results and constantly strive to improve the design
• Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods and new platforms
The next great EA Associate Designer also needs:
• Minimum 2 years industry experience working as a game designer
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Able to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using multiple tools and technologies
• Experience with game editors such as Unity/Unreal Engine/Radiant/Hammer
• Creatively and organizationally experienced with ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle
• Passion for hockey and sports games preferred
• The benefits and perks of working for EA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.