Technical Content Programmer
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The EA Games Brand Marketing organization is looking for a team member who thrives in a dynamic environment who can quickly plug in to different projects when an extra set of hands is needed on the business.
This is a maternity cover role with stints in various parts of the Brand Marketing & Management function. Potential projects may include development of product positioning, partnering with our game studios to align on key game features & leading cross functional teams to execute a go to market plan. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to quickly become fluent across multiple businesses and to quickly build relationships across the wider EA-organization with the potential to transition into a full-time role.
• Develop franchise objectives and establish KPIs that communicate and measure brand and franchise performance.
• Shape the definition of our player target and their associated needs, motivations, and insights that assist brand growth, product development and inform marketing strategies.
• Partner with Studio Leadership and Product Development on strategic, multi-year product roadmaps that delight our players and deliver on the brand vision.
• Support creative teams in briefing and driving creative asset development/approvals of all key art and campaign content.
• Oversee cross-functional and partner collaboration; Lead regional team of marketing experts to ensure consistent and timely execution across all channels – both owned and partner – to deliver on campaign goals and strategies.
• Inspire an unassailable sense of shared purpose across functional teams and equip, empower and enable solution-oriented creative progress.
• Apply player, market and product insights, along with business objectives and strategies, to define marketing activation approach, tactics and KPIs.
• Provide key planning parameters for the Global Media Team and guide media plans.
• Accountability: Prepare a road map for activation success, ensure all are clear, and take action to keep progress on track. Assume responsibility for actions and outcomes.
• Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Actively seek to become comfortable in new environments or roles.
• Collaborative Leadership: Share expertise and resources to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
• Communication: Craft multi-channel marketing considerations into a coherent whole. Express clear, inspirational player journeys. Share ideas with stakeholders and cross-functional teams and listen openly.
• Innovation: Create solutions to challenges and positively question current thinking. Leverage logic and rationale to influence. Recognize and build on the ideas of others.
• Decision-making: Establish criteria. Seek relevant information to aid understanding. Identify correlation. Determine causation. Arbitrate with balanced, compelling resolutions.
Qualifications & Requirements
• 2-5 years brand/product marketing experience. Experience in videogames or similar dynamic sports/entertainment environments preferred.
• Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives.
• Proven success leading & partnering with creative teams.
• Experience leading global marketing teams working in a matrixed, cross-functional organization.
• Experience planning and executing online marketing campaigns including creative that works globally and across channels.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent creative and strategic thinking.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.