Media Content Manager
Guildford, United Kingdom
Associate Brand Manager – EA Originals & Partners (12-month contract)
We are EA Originals & Partners Team
We are the team that brought the breakout indie hits like A Way Out, It Takes Two and Yarny to market. We partner with incredible studios including Hazelight, Velan, Coldwood Interactive, Zoink Games and Silver Rain to help develop the foundational marketing and commercial strategies for their games.
Join us as an Associate Brand Manager within the EA Originals and Partners Team.
This hire will report to the Brand Management Lead based in Geneva.
Key Responsibilities. You will:
• Support the Brand Manager when working with studio teams to guide design goals and priorities based off consumer and market insights
• Work with analytics to report results and to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
• Maintain the daily relationship with brand marketing
• Help develop important Brand milestone deliverables (long range roadmap, brand experience guide, business brief, player needs analysis) and presentations.
• Be a specialist about EA's and competitions products within the product category.
• Strong communicator and collaborator
• 2 years product marketing or brand management experience in the entertainment industry, experience in video games preferred
• Experience partnering with a product development team to make insight informed decisions that satisfy prioritized consumer motivations.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• English is the required language of work.
• Loves video games!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y1nv-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.