EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio, and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers, and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound, and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture, and craft.
What the EA Create Generalist Artist will do:
The generalist artist plays a role in mobile video game creation. In the context of our games, they will help create the cast of characters that populate the game universe And help build the world they play in.
Our mobile generalist artists are dynamic and efficient modelers with sculpting and texturing skills – able to create outstanding content with an imagination that is always in motion.
Who You Are:
• Someone who understands the distinctive visual style and is mindful and passionate to push it to the next level.
• Experience in modeling and texturing objects using Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop is required.
• Experience working both with high and low-resolution resolution textures and low-polygon game meshes.
• Experience creating and populating hair cards.
• Knowledge of Physically-Based Rendering texture and material workflows.
• Knowledge of sculpting human anatomy, shape, light and form.
• Understand modeling game topology with rigging and animation in mind.
• Follow direction, learn the process and apply it and learn from mistakes.
• Understand form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modeling.
• Understand color, shades and detail in creating painted texture maps.
• Work with game designers and technical artists to understand and interpret design requirements with the engine's technical limitations
• Model, texture, light, prepare, place, and edit in-game environments to include sports stadiums, lighting, and props
• Keep the artistic style consistent with defined visuals
Only digital applications will be accepted such as a website, blog or online album. Physical media will not be accepted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2bm1-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.