Motion Graphics Designer - Sports Mobile
Assistant Producer - NHL (Temporary)
NHL Assistant Producer (HUT & Live Content) - Temporary
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love.
We are looking for creative writing talent to work with our production and design team creating Hockey Ultimate Team content for our players. A deep knowledge of Hockey and a genuine passion for the sport is a requirement. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability along with a passion for creating amazing experiences. Our goal is to create the most fun and engaging team building experience possible.
• Develop engaging game mode content and rewards for Hockey Ultimate Team
• Stay on top of everything going on in the world of hockey, following game results and transactions from the NHL, SHL, and Liiga to help Hockey Ultimate Team reflect real-world events.
• Deliver content against daily, weekly, and monthly schedules.
• Contribute to release management and coordinating with QV partners to insure quality of deliverables.
• Work with individuals from different disciplines, focused on achieving shared product/business goals.
• Report to the Live Producer for Hockey Ultimate Team.
• 2+ year background in game design or production with relevant experience working on a live service having shipped at least one title as a producer or designer.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
• Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience
• Knowledge or experience with video game progression system designs.
• Passion for and deep understanding of Hockey players, statistics, and history.
• Knowledge of the EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team game mode.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.