At Maxis, we excel at outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're trailblazers and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers – it's about amazing yourself and our fans. Take risks. Work with dazzling minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day. The Sims 4 has an extremely unique player base, with 60% of our audience being women between the ages of 18-24.
We on The Sims 4 are looking for a producer to manage the development of game features. You will report to a lead producer.
• Work with a team of producers, designers, artists and engineers to create compelling new features for The Sims 4
• Oversee game features from start to finish, managing scope, quality, and on-time delivery
• Work with designers to express vision and goals of game features
• Schedule, run, and document feature meetings
• Coordinate work with implementers and development directors
• Maintain feature documentation
• Foster and aid interdisciplinary collaboration
• Help the team prioritize and resolve issues as they emerge
• Write, edit, and approve text for features
• Approve test plans
• Review game features as they are implemented
• Coordinate play tests and manage feature feedback
• Demo features
• Liaison with Quality Verification to ensure quality
• Field bugs and assess their priority and risk
• Support the development team by using proprietary tools
• Track community feedback to inform strategic decisions
• Advocate for players, ensuring the best possible player experience
• Contribute to a stimulating and fun work culture
• You are detail-oriented
• You look for opportunities to improve things and you jump in to do so
• You are eager to sharpen your skills and take on new challenges
• You are adaptable to changes
• You love games!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo383-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.