Our acclaimed Birmingham studio, the talent behind the award-winning official Formula 1 game franchise, are currently looking for an Assistant Producer to join them as they continue to evolve the series in exciting and meaningful ways following the recent launch of F1 2021.
Working within a supportive production team and the wider development team, you will be assisting with the planning, scheduling and general management of the project during the post-launch phase, including the handling of technical and general support issues raised by customers, to ensure that the product is delivered on time and provides an improved customer experience.
Amongst other things, you can expect to:
• Manage the day-to-day running of the live-ops team, including chairing scrum meetings, tracking sprint progress and identifying and resolving any risks or issues that are raised.
• Collate and organize qualitative feedback from different sources so that specific work items can be created, prioritized, added to the product backlog and rolled into the product schedule as appropriate.
• Work with key product stakeholders to create and maintain a prioritised post-launch backlog.
• Run any relevant production meetings, such as sprint reviews, retrospectives, design reviews and planning meetings, ensuring that any actions are tracked appropriately.
• Produce weekly reports, highlighting the progress of the project and any problems, risks or issues.
• Liaise with production, publishing and QA teams to create and maintain our post-launch submission and release schedule.
• Prepare any materials needed for submission to first parties in accordance with the submission schedule.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of any project-critical assets ahead of product releases.
• Assist the customer support and QA teams to troubleshoot and diagnose any issues reported by our customers.
• Provide reports on key stats and metrics throughout the launch and post-launch phase to measure key performance indicators.
• Update and manage any processes required to support the game during the post-launch phase.
Here's what you'll need:
• Previous experience in a games development environment
• Scheduling and project management experience
• Excellent decision making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage time and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent
• Customer service focused
In return you will receive:
• Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
• Annual bonus scheme
• Private health and dental plans for you and your family
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Dedicated training time for self-improvement
• 10 free games each year
• Incredible peer community in a worldwide games company
• State of the art studio, facilities and much more!
We are open to a diverse team and would welcome applications from under-represented demographics. We are a supportive and inclusive culture always looking to widen our representation and reach. This is including but not limited to diversity of; gender; gender identification; physical ability; orientation; neurological spectrum; cultural experience; ethnicity. We hope that by making this explicit we can encourage people who identify in any way who may not otherwise have applied.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jq1y-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.