Assistant Producer - FIFA Ultimate Team
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries of the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world, and FIFA Ultimate Team is the most popular mode. The Assistant Producer in FIFA reports to a more senior member of the Production team and works directly with the development team (Designers, Project Managers and Developers) to help create the next features for our players worldwide.
• You will participate in the daily development through production and the launch of the game and live service.
• You will work with production, QA, art, design, and engineering to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
• You will work with the production team to understand priorities and weekly goals.
• You will work with the development directors and lead producers to provide visibility and meaningful updates about the status of deliverables that you manage in the project.
• You will support several weekly production routines such as Build Reviews.
• 1+ years of work experience as a Game Designer, Producer or Product Owner or 2+ years working the in videogame industry
• Experience working in a staged product plan, including the creation of design documentation and user stories
• Experience working with new game development tools, and data programs such as Excel (for example to maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Technical aptitude and experience working with Developers is a bonus
• You understand what is working, what is of concern, and what needs to be improved
• Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
• Fluent in English, be it spoken or written
• Good knowledge of the FIFA Franchise and Ultimate team is definitely an asset, but not a requirement.
Are you ready to join the game?
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72p18-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.