Assistant Producer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS
FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
• Partner with the Line Producer and Lead Producer to establish product goals, then with Designers to create features
• Opportunity to work with Analytics and Brand Marketing teams on qualitative and quantitative research
• You will oversee major features through development, and you will be responsible for feature quality and ensuring the feature vision is upheld
• Work with partners to vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy
• You will be actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Work with Project Managers on feature delivery processes and proposing improved workflows
• Work with team developers and QA to ensure quality is managed at the highest standards
• Identify dependencies and promote the delivery of the requirements across several teams
• 1+ year of producer/related experience
• Experience with waterfall and agile development processes
• Experience developing a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
• Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox7k4-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.