Assistant Producer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS
FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
DCL (Data Collection & Licensing) supports the entire FIFA Franchise by providing the data behind all licensed players, clubs, and competitions, as well as, manages the production of Licensed Content. We also work with manufacturers and licensors to ensure we provide the most authentic representation of the sport. During your time here you will report to the EAV Development Manager for DCL.
• You will research and organize reference materials for licensed assets.
• You will work with our artists to ensure the highest quality of assets are created.
• You will be a contact for community reference collectors.
• You will work with industry standard and proprietary tools to review, and manage feedback on assets.
• You will review Licensed Content (Kits, competitions, player likenesses) in game, and support other producers on DCL with ad-hoc requests.
• Excellent eye for 'in-game' quality.
• Interest in football, and experience with the FIFA product.
• Can build on projects quickly, and at the expected level of quality.
• Associates Degree or higher, or 2 years in game development.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk1bek-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.