Graphics Designer - Sports Mobile
Our mobile team is currently looking for a Live Content Artist to join their team of talented people!
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? This candidate will work directly with artists, game designers, and engineers to translate high-level product requirements into beautiful visual designs.
• Work independently and collaboratively with team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets
• Creation of/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on various mobile platforms.
• Create static and animated 2D art assets from full-screen layouts to icons.
• Understanding and interpreting brand-related feedback, while documenting and learning from it.
• Accurately estimate work while making smart trades between quality and pace.
• Understand how the EA audience interacts with its games/services and make use of this knowledge in the development of exceptional art content.
• Artists will often be paired with more senior or junior artists and must therefore be able to give, as well as take art direction.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high quality and competitive.
• Professional experience with Adobe Products with a strong understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to animate UI elements and art assets in Adobe AfterEffects
• Some ability to model in 3D, and understand the concept of textures, particles, and shaders
• Excellent conceptual, illustration, and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout skills)
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively analyze project requirements
• Technical aptitude and a cooperative/collaborative approach to teamwork
• Able to meet deadlines and work in an iterative and Agile production process
• Ability to take and apply constructive criticism
• Game production experience on Social and Mobile platforms
Nice to have:
• Experience with Unity and particle systems
• Ability to write, edit and understand scripts
• Experience with other Adobe Products (IE: After Effects, XD, etc)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.