Animator - NHL
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love.
Animators will portray movement and behavior. Animators will create emotionally believable characters that allow game players to interact with the game, whether photorealistic or stylized, in a realistic and believable fashion.
• Design and develop animation features, in collaboration with the producers and software engineers.
• Build and maintain complex animation trees using our proprietary Animation Toolkit.
• Help design animation components that can be shared across features and even across games.
• Experienced CG character animator.
• Minimum 2 years work experience.
• Excellent character animation skills.
• Working knowledge of Autodesk's Motionbuilder
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98549-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.