Senior Systems Administrator
What the Animation Developer will do at Motive:
• Be an expert in the engine's animation capabilities, working closely with the animation and gameplay teams to optimally use the feature set.
• Collaborate with designers and animators to brainstorm solutions that further the game's animation and design vision
• Work with the engine team drive innovations and improvements to the engines capabilities
• Work closely with QA and technical leadership to ensure the stability and accuracy of animation game systems by identifying, communicating, and resolving defects
• Lead and participate in design and code reviews
• Investigate and adopt new game technologies, practices, tools, and systems
Who You Are:
• B.S. (or higher) degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 6+ years of professional C/C++ experience
• Knowledge of C# is an asset
• Experience working on current console platforms (PS5/Xbox S/X) and PC
• Excellent math skills
• Experience with advanced animation tools/middleware
• Experience working with facial animations, procedural/physical animation, and IK
• Experience developing complex animation systems for published PC or current gen console games with at least one shipped title
• Passion for making games look and play great
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn33zk-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.