Sr. Workday Integration Developer
Analyst - Intelligence & Investigations (University Grad)
We Are EA
We're EA-the world's leading video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Apex Legends, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and Star Wars, to name but a few. W e entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The role of the Analyst-Intelligence & Investigations is to collect intelligence information and track threat activities directly or indirectly affecting EA's assets, people and interests globally. The incumbent is responsible for providing intelligence, investigations, and incident management support with supervision to EA's internal business operations. This role requires developing intelligence, investigations, and incident management skills to be used in the detection, monitoring, and mitigation of threats, vulnerabilities and other activity affecting EA's interests. In this role, you will develop written products used to summarize intelligence and investigative information.
What You'll Do:
• Conduct research to drive investigations, develop proactive leads, and inform operators and business decision makers.
• Assist with the development of incident management exercises and provide feedback to be used in post-exercise review/analysis/debrief.
• Develop skills that effectively support investigations and case management of incidents involving EA or our partnership organizations as assigned.
• Learn to generate and deliver analytic products to internal and external customers through written reporting, in varying predetermined suspense and depth, with moderate level of supervision.
• Learn skills to prepare and deliver briefings as needed for a variety of levels of internal stakeholders as assigned (via phone, video conference, or in-person briefing).
• Support investigations through the collection of information related to threats originating from sources outside the company, as well internal incidents and including issues affecting EA employees, players, facilities, and/or brand.
• Track and maintain reporting of statistical and written analysis of user threats, incidents, and investigations for management review.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Protect confidential business information and critical assets.
Who You Are:
• Critical thinker and research skills.
• Able to learn to identify risk and define mitigation measures.
• Strong and effective communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Collaborator with other service functions (IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Trust & Safety, etc.).
• Willingness to innovate and introduce new ideas.
• Understanding of differences in standards and culture across various geographies.
• Strong analytical ability
• Able to remain flexible
• Understands how to conduct research in an effort to identify the who, what, when, where, why, and how if known.
Preferred experience and technical skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field with an interest in investigations in a corporate security setting.
• Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
• Working knowledge of MS Windows (Word, Excel, Google docs, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint).
• Preference for technical skills which allow for liaising with Information Technology to implement technical solutions specific to investigations.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.