Sr. Devops Engineer
Advanced Data Engineer (Temporary)
The Opportunity Ahead:
As a Advanced Data Engineer in the DTS Analytics team you will play a key role in supporting the busines through data design, modeling, pipelines, and transformations with the goal of enabling our internal EA partners to use data for making business decision. You are a sharp, curious, and analytical individual who has a passion for modeling, capturing, storing and transforming data to enable data analysts and business owners solve business problems. Your insights will influence the way how we run the business, and ultimately influence the quality of our games.
What a Advanced Data Engineer does at EA:
• Gather requirements, design, build, document, and test data storage system updates to support the data needs of our partners.
• Design, build, and launch efficient, scalable and reliable data pipelines to move and transform data.
• Improve data storage, pipeline and access performance to meet data analyst requirements.
• Recommend data storage strategy to balance costs based on data access and growth needs.
• Generates and publishes data catalogs for the partner teams to help themselves to use the data.
• Pioneer and innovate by keeping up with latest industry trends and applying them in the projects with our partners.
Our Next Advanced Data Engineer needs:
• 5+ years experience in data modeling, ETL processes, and data warehousing.
• 3+ years experience building data pipelines using MSFT database technologies, using Azure tools and services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Blob, Azure SQL).
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
• Proficiency in SQL and C#.
• Queries large amounts of semi-structured big data in an efficient way.
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various situations prioritizing multiple work assignments simultaneously.
• Exceptional problem solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
• Ability to initiate and maintain close collaborative partnerships with coworkers and partners.
• Ability to take ownership of projects and look for new problems to solve and new concepts to implement.
• Quick learner with an innate desire to continually learn, adapt, and develop abilities.
• Skillful communicator who is not afraid to ask questions and brings new insights to light.
• Professionalism in working with clients and working in a larger team environment.
• Can establish sense of urgency and prioritize effectively to manage multiple tasks.
• Able to work independently and drive for solutions with all partners.
Understands the requirements of the of Agile/Waterfall process and adjusts their work as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d938oz-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.