We are looking for talented people to join our team building core, impactful, and empowering technology for Battlefield! Our Battlefield Technology Team is home to remarkable technical talent building Battlefield tools and technology on EA's proprietary game engine, Frostbite. We strive to empower engineering and content creation with a myriad of tools and workflows, while empowering the multi-studio distributed development team to create innovative and connected experiences for Battlefield fans around the world. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products, and that's why we're dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best as we work towards a common cause. Join us!
The Challenge Ahead:
Reporting to the VP/GM for Battlefield Central Technology, the Admin Assistant will proactively work across the Battlefield organization on several levels to understand the Battlefield Central Technology Sr. Leadership requirements and to act on appropriate deliverable items.
An Admin Assistant will act as a partner to a triad of Sr. Leaders: a technical leader, a development leader, and a production leader who also reports to the VP/GM of Battlefield Central Technology. The Sr. Leadership triad spans a nine-hour time difference, from Stockholm to Seattle, with a critically important, and limited, two- to three-hour per day shared calendar window. An Admin Assistant will focus efforts to manage this shared calendar window to ensure each day is scheduled appropriately, while managing travel, team meetings, and list of every evolving priorities.
What an Admin Assistant does on Battlefield:
• Independently provide high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the leadership team s/he supports.
• Assume full ownership and maintenance of the leadership team's shared window calendar (15:00 to 18:00 UTC); scheduling, confirming, and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel.
• Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in the iExpense tool.
• Prepare documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and corresponding Google Suite applications. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook is a must.
• Project a professional and supportive image to all parties in the screening of telephone calls and greeting guests. Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
• Able to answer select emails on behalf of the business unit and maintain key internal and external relationships.
• Ability to coordinate events at onsite or offsite venues.
• Understand key functions and projects. Provide monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other executive assistants to facilitate good communication, help coordinate joint projects, etc.; serve as backup for other Admin Admins as needed.
• Process electronic purchase requests for approvals relating to external purchases, including the processing of invoices relevant to the PO.
• Function as Office Manager for the Battlefield Central Technology team, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities as needed.
• Request, confirm, and/or provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies.
• Able to own and execute business unit projects and initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
The next great Battlefield Admin Assistant needs:
• A successful track record supporting senior business leaders for 2+ years.
• Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate.
• Excellent administrative and organization skills.
• High level of professionalism when speaking with important parties including executives.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience organizing worldwide travel.
• Maintains the highest level of personal integrity.
• Detail oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges.
• Polite, easy-going, patient, energetic and service oriented.
• Team player with a good sense of humor!
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The hourly pay ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the hourly pay range for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $31 - $47
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $28 - $47
• New Jersey (depending on location e.g. Jersey City vs. Trenton):
º $28 - $47
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $28 - $42
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $28 - $42
The hourly rate is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rebb87-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.