We are seeking an efficient and detail oriented Accounting Specialist to join our Competitive Gaming Entertainment team (CGE)!Electronic Arts is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
You will play an integral role in supporting our business operations by updating and maintaining budget trackers, populating our data sets, and working closely with budget managers and stakeholders to obtain, collate, and disseminate accurate information.
• Monthly Actualization: Reconcile and categorize all costs that hit our chart of accounts at month end against our forecast including working with partners to identify costs from Purchase Orders
• Data Project: Extrapolate historical cost data for input into new tracking documents and categorization to facilitate further analysis
• Support PO Process: Work in partnership with budget owners to obtain required documentation and approvals for purchase orders
• Support Content & Programming Cross-charges: Collaborate with our internal C&P team to check and compile cross-charges to business partners for submission to finance
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience, with emphasis on account/budget reconciliation
• Bachelor's degree in business/accounting/finance or equivalent
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet software
• Thrive in fast-paced environment and have flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
• Must have desire to learn and problem solve
• Work well in a team, as well as on your own
• Can juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Be open to constructive feedback from peers and strive for excellence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1x8n-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.