3D Vehicle Artist
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
We're looking for a highly talented and dedicated 3D Vehicle Artist! Or props and environment artists looking to make the switch. We are looking for someone who wants to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and world-class gaming studio supported by a passionate and experienced team of Artists.
As a 3D Artist working across our racing titles, you'll be an integral member of the team, shaping our games to satisfy both dedicated and casual players, driving commercial success on a free-to-play business model.
• Creating and producing artwork in accordance with the direction of the Art Lead, Designer and Producer
• Report status of the project to all key stakeholders across our studio functions
• Being an advocate for the player experience
• Work within a small, motivated team and communicate effectively
• Developing and refining content to maintain our successful live service roadmap
• Identifying and implementing improvements to workflow and tools
• Establishing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with the development and game design teams
• Passion for Vehicles art (Hard Surface) design
• Understanding of contemporary game asset creation
• Great attention to detail & critical analysis
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
• Experience with scheduling and prioritizing tasks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8nk1-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.