DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
At DICE we value career development, well-being and fun, which in the 3D Art team translates to regular team meetings across all projects to share knowledge and ensure that everyone is up-to-date with the goings-on at the studio. We put realistic and sustainable planning and scoping of our features as the number one priority to guarantee a healthy work-life balance. We also organize activities such as workshops, life drawing sessions and regular team meals to bring the team closer together and foster a fun and inclusive workplace.
As a 3D Artist you will help us push the visual quality of our games to the next level. Aside from creating assets you will also share your working experience and insights with the others on the team, regardless if you have years of experience or just started your career. On a daily basis you will report to the Lead 3D Artist in your project, meeting to review assets and discuss progress about project deliveries.
• Manage the delivery of 3D assets for your level or feature, including creating assets from scratch.
• Create briefs when working with external development teams and feedback on work received.
• Promote and enforce structure, such as naming conventions and documentation.
• Someone with 2+ years of experience as a 3D Artist in the video games industry or other relevant industries.
• Experienced in current generation industry-standard tools and workflows, such as Maya, Substance Painter and physically based rendering (PBR).
• Aware of memory and technical constraints while working, and can balance visual quality with performance.
• Aperson who is motivated by creating a collaborative, transparent and learning culture within the team.
• Experienced with asset backlog planning and scoping.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k63x-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.