3D Artist (12-month contract)
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
We're looking for a highly talented and dedicated 3D Artist! We are looking for someone who wants to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing and world-class gaming studio supported by a passionate and experienced team of Artists.
As a 3D Artist working on The Sims FreePlay, you'll be an integral member of the team, shaping our game to satisfy both dedicated and casual players, driving commercial success on a free-to-play business model.
• Creating and producing artwork in accordance with the direction of the Art Lead, Designer and Producer
• Report status of the project to all key stakeholders across our studio functions
• Being an advocate for the player experience
• Work within a small, motivated team and communicate effectively
• Developing and refining content to maintain our successful live service roadmap
• Identifying and implementing improvements to workflow and tools
• Establishing, maintaining, and enhancing relationships with the development and game design teams
• Passion for Environment, Prop and Costume art
• Good understanding of fundamental 3D creation and texture painting techniques
• Great attention to detail & excellent form and colour theory
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
• Experience with scheduling and prioritizing tasks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z0q3-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.