The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared to meet the future. We are getting ready for tomorrow - today. Join us now and be part of the adventure! Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has taken great leaps in developing our People & Culture function through the full cycle design and launched a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and roll out of technologies, including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that deliver a digitally future proofed People & Culture function and workplace.
This leadership role is responsible for the services delivered by the P&C Operations team in the Nordics as well as our main Discovery locations in Europe. You will have a team of one colleague on-site in the Nordics; the People & Culture Operations Specialist who we are currently also recruiting for. And of course you will have close collaboration with the Shared Services Center based in Warsaw and/or New Delhi. Are you a passionate leader with a strong background in operations/ services who is comfortable working in a fast-paced international and challenging environment? This is what you are looking for!
• Leadership: Lead, develop and coach a team of several professionals based in different locations across Europe. Area of services may include local onboarding, support for various employee lifecycle events such as employment changes, leaves, end of employment, as well as local initiatives driven by the People & Culture Partners. You will collaborate with the Shared Services teams based in Warsaw and / or New Delhi to ensure top notch full cycle support for the businesses in the supported locations.
• Support Discovery´s growth journey in the region: Together with their team supports as a single point of contact the Digital business – centralizing queries, escalations, providing resolutions or facilitates system and process changes that will provide business orientated resolutions to key concerns of the business.
• Stakeholder management: Manage relationships with key stakeholders, to ensure seamless provision of appropriate quality advisory and transactional services and alignment with the wider People & Culture function
• Continuous Development & Special Projects: May take part in various cross- teams / cross country initiatives and projects such as system enhancements, process improvements etc.
• Well versed in HR Operations, preferably cross countries. Previous experience of shared services is an advantage
• Previous experience of leading others
• Solid knowledge of labor law & regulations in Sweden, general knowledge of the employment legislation in France, UK and Poland is a plus.
• Experience in multinational companies with self-service approach towards HR/P&C
• Self-starter who get a kick out of working independently and comfortable with an ever changing and agile environment.
• Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of People & Culture (HR) Systems such like ServiceNow, SuccessFactors or similar
• You are comfortable collaborating with senior leaders and is used to stakeholder management
• You have the legal right to work in Sweden
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2npo7-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.