The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
In this role you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for employee query resolution. You will utilize your excellent customer service skills to deliver an exceptional employee experience, partnering with subject matter experts across our People & Culture function to provide timely responses to employee queries and requests. You primary focus will be on supporting processes related to payroll data preparation, but you will be also expected to support other areas from the employee lifecycle. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering an exceptional employee experience and is comfortable working in fast-paced international and challenging environment.
• Support employees, line managers and external vendors with diverse queries and service requests across various communication channels, including case management, live chat, telephony and email
• Support and guide employees on how to complete self-service transactions as required
• Manage and action cases requested by employees in SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow
• Process and approve employee data from self-service transactions as required
• Consistently execute People & Culture transactional services according to agreed service levels
• Work collaboratively as a global team with other areas of the People & Culture team or other Discovery teams (such as Global Technology & Operations) to resolve escalated or misdirected employee questions
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of employee records
• Perform data processing for all transactions in People & Culture systems
• Maintain organisational structures within the People & Culture systems
• Analyse data processed in the systems and vendor integrations to determine compliance and accuracy
• Assist with testing related of People & Culture systems if required
• Manage and evaluate multiple employee programmes to ensure policy compliance
• Participate in People & Culture projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiencies system
• Conduct audits and quality assurance testing to ensure accuracy of transactions and processes
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned which may become essential to the position
• +1 years of professional experience in a global organization (HR administration or payroll related)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
• Knowledge of HR Systems such SAP SuccessFactors or case management systems such as ServiceNow
• Good communication skills and confidence to deal with people at all levels across the organization
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Customer focus and team-working skills
• Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
• Strong organisational and time management skills, with attention to detail
• Fluency in English both written and spoken
• Fluency in French - highly desired
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6poz8-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.