We currently have an opening for a Vault Clerk. This position will be located in Burbank, California.
• Will accurately log the metadata of incoming and outgoing digital files and of tapes and/or videos into the Deluxe inventory system in a timely manner.
• Will ensure that all files are accurately available on the database at specific server locations depending on the workflow in a timely manner.
• Will provide accurate and timely database entries, updating database video page and e-mail correspondences.
• Will ship various types of files through various means of sending files electronically (i.e., Aspera, WAM!NET, FTP) at 100% accuracy.
• Will be responsible for the security of various incoming digital files and physical media processed and stored in the vault.
• Individual will deal directly with employees in every DDS department. All other areas within the DDS process will use the information organized by this individual, and this information will have a direct effect on how work is scheduled.
• Will learn and keep up to date on all work instructions, Vault security procedures and policies.
• Will perform other administrative duties as assigned, such as copying documents, copying CDs, filing, archiving of CDs and/or tapes.
• Some physical labor required.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• Must have 6 mos. – 2 years of experience in A/V post production environment.
• Education and/or experience in video post-production are required.
• Familiarity with video frame rates (PAL, NTSC NDF, and NTSC DF) is required.
• Familiarity with MAC and Windows operating systems is required.
• Familiarity with various types of digital assets (i.e., ProRes, Mezzanine) is required.
• Familiarity with the different types of tape-based media (i.e., DBC, HDCAMSR) a plus.
• Must have demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Must have a professional attitude and the ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
• Must be able to take and follow directions from department supervisor.
• Strong organization, communication (verbal and written), and computer skills.
• Superior attention to detail and must be very patient.
• Customer service experience a plus.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp132e-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.