Theatrical QC Operator
As the world's leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia , The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU , Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes. With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4000
of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Location: Perivale, London
The Theatrical QC Team is responsible for all ''On Prem'', theatrical content Quality Control services. The QC Operator will usually be the last person to approve the DCP prior to it being screened in territory.
The QC Operator role requires high levels of attention to detail, delivering bespoke QC services to multiple clients, via numerous workflows. You will be working on a wide range of feature content for a range of clients from all the major studios and distributors.
Role and Responsibilities
• To QC Digital Cinema Packages ensuring they are DCI compliant.
• To ensure content meets worldwide distributor specifications.
• To perform a range of QC tasks appropriate to the delivery, ranging from a spot check through to a full run QC.
• To comply with technical specifications to maintain consistency within the department.
• To efficiently fulfil all requests from the scheduling team and management, as promptly as possible.
• To liaise with scheduling, colleagues and management with regards to maintaining deadlines.
• Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
• The person in this role will be required to work in more than one location and have flexible working hours to meet client demands. This role will be a 7 day fortnight shift pattern, 12 hour shifts.
• Proven track record in the delivery of quality control associated with digital media production.
• Experience within a digital cinema environment from creation through to content distribution.
• Highly diligent approach to work is essential due to the technical nature and importance of output from this department.
• Methodical approach to work.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, colo u r, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4qq6q-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.