Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Deluxe is a global leader in the media & entertainment space. We localise content and distribute to Cinema and Platform Clients. We have an exciting opportunity for Recruitment & HR Partner, due to ongoing growth in the APAC business.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will have the opportunity to lead the recruitment strategy. Deluxe is a growing, dynamic organization and this role must be able to support the fast pace, while continuing to develop and enhance the culture and experience of our employees. This role report to the Senior Manager, Human Resources. Based in Macquarie Park, this role will enjoy the benefits of being hybrid - connection with the team in the office and flexibility of working from home.
• Responsible for direct hire recruiting for a variety of positions across the company.
• Oversee entire candidate process from initial screening to offer acceptance.
• Identify potential candidates through multiple sources (job boards, employee referrals, leads, networking, etc.).
• Interview and screen applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics.
• Source for leads and referrals for key positions to identify high quality candidates.
• Create recruitment advertisements and utilize online job boards to source and identify candidates for current and future needs.
• Work with management teams to understand client needs of open positions.
• Utilize recruiting tools to attract qualified professionals interested in direct hire employment.
• Present job opportunities and negotiating terms.
• Prepare candidates and their resumes for the client interview process.
• Network for new candidate opportunities and referrals.
• Prepare employment, promotion, probation letters.
• Handle onboarding of new employees.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in full-life cycle recruitment in a dynamic environment recruiting a variety of positions including project support, delivery and technology candidates required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
• Experience with Workday is a plus.
• Must have the ability to think outside of the box.
• Must have the ability to employ unique and unchartered methods for identifying potential candidates.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must have the ability to work autonomously and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to multitask and organize their day productively.
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applicants MUST be able to legally work in Australia.
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bo3v-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.