Client Services Coordinator
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4,000 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com .
Deluxe Australia is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Scheduler to ensure a balanced production schedule across our assets and resources.
Deluxe provides localisation and delivery services to Cinema and Platform clients all over the globe. The role of Scheduler is central to bringing some of the world's best technology and people together to make it happen.
The primary responsibilities are to:
• Ensure proper scheduling of production in accordance with client demands and resource availability
• Act as the primary contact for internal & external clients, ensuring proper communication of product and equipment status
• Utilise capacity planning tools to effectively balance workload across multiple assets and processes
• Ensure production schedules align with capacity at each work centre to achieve optimal material flow
• Work closely with Digital Operations team to ensure required resources are available.
• Prepare and distribute daily schedules for all work orders
• Regulate work order automation systems to ensure on time completion.
• Manage source materials and deliverables across multiple servers and storage systems
• Maintain operational security
• Ensures proper communication of production issues with relevant stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience
• Demonstrated strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Previous experience scheduling assets and processes
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry is a plus.
• Technical experience with digital media workflows and concepts
• Intermediate level MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, etc
• Strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills
• Highly organised and able to work in a fast-paced, team environment while working independently and take ownership of projects
• The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form
• Proactive and able to show strong initiative
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to follow through and deliver results in a timely manner
• Strong organisational skills and analytical skills.
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Motivational fit to Deluxe's culture and environment
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are looking to work with a fun team and love the Cinema and TV industry, this is a great opportunity.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqq6xm-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.