Full Time Job
Junior Client Services Coordinator
- Full Time
Deluxe Australia is seeking a keen Junior Client Services Coordinator to join our Distribution team.
The Junior Client Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Cinema Client Service and Operations teams by providing administrative support in executing varied tasks across the theatrical distribution supply chain, whilst developing a professional understanding of how these services fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry as a whole.
• High volume data entry
• Work with our Client Services teams and logistics partners to coordinate the distribution of media assets through our freight network;
• Work with our physical operations teams to cover adhoc duties during periods of increased activity
• Customer Service support for our clients in distribution and exhibition;
• Invoice preparation support to consolidate data for accounts.
• Administrative support as needed for the Client Service team
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree qualification highly regarded.
• Experience in Freight and Logistics highly regarded
• Experience in a Client Service position in the entertainment industry and/or traditional post production background highly regarded but not essential.
• Proficient with MS Office suite of programmes including databases.
• Outstanding communication (written and oral) skills.
• Highly organised and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
• Strong problem solving and technical ability
• Extremely strong attention to detail
• Ability to build collaborative relationships across teams
• Ability to work supervised and autonomously
Please send your written application, CV and cover letter, to email@example.com
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are delighted to be able to offer flexibility in working from home and attending the office. If you are looking to work with a fun team and love the film and TV industry, this is a great opportunity.
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5by3-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.