Global Creative Content Coordinator
The Global Creative Content team is responsible for producing bonus materials for feature films, television shows and existing catalog properties. Our coordinators assist in all aspects of added value production. In addition to being included on the physical and digital products, our materials are used to advertise and promote sales by our Publicity, Marketing, and Digital/Social Media Teams. Coordinators need to be impeccably detail-oriented and professional; have a thorough understanding of what production is all about, and are passionate, self-motivated individuals capable of thriving in a high-stress environment.
• Coordinate gratis delivery
• Draft gratis lists via Paid Ads Documents and confirm list and quantity with project manager
• Confirm delivery details w/talent reps and place product orders
• Generate DA#s for bonus content tiles
• Enter technical specs/content data in Daisy for each new bonus piece and email to QC vendor
• Use Daisy info to update Bonus Content Database
• Coordinate Master Distribution
• Submit DRF orders to UPCO and email Master Distro notices to teams
• Create maps for titles – Features, TV, Catalog, Acquisitions, Next Gen
• Confirm content titles and content order with project manager
• Provide written descriptions of content as needed
• Create in Smartsheets and publish as directed by project manager
• Confirm talent reps for bonus content approvals
• Email or call publishers/managers to confirm contact info for talent
• Coordinate social media asset creation and review
• Create Social Media asset creation, tracking and timeline document
• Manage social media asset review by global creative, digital and brand marketing teams
• Compile creative notes to send to vendor
• Track revisions across multiple rounds of review until final approval
• Upload social media asset files to USHER and track legal notes
• Work with AV Creative team for social assets creative/dating assets
• Manage delivery of final assets for both domestic and international teams
• Archive final deliverables in Daisy and BC Database
• Review and approve menus/packaging in USHER
• Confirm bonus content is listed correctly on packaging/ menus
• Open POs as directed by project manager
• Coordinate New Vendor Set-Up
• Work with finance and new vendors to properly set up in the system
• Asset Research
• Research availability of working tapes and masters for upcoming projects as needed
Wiredrive, Core by 5th Kind, ScheduAll, SOLAR, Daisy, USHER, USHE Purchase Order Request System, Concur, IMDBPro, MS Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Aspera, Filezilla
What You Bring
• 2+ years in Home Entertainment or Creative Content Environment
• Entertainment industry or Design Firm experience required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Diplomatic and able to interface with a myriad of diverse personalities
• Time management skills to coordinate handling short deadlines and completing all tasks in a thorough and efficient manner
• Must be capable of working within a team environment with a positive approach to every task
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible, think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
• An interest and passion for movies and television shows
• Proficiency MS Office
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmk59-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.