Digital Asset Technician
Digital Asset Technician
• Schedule the incoming and outgoing of digital assets.
• Receive and secure customer supplied masters and raw materials for post-production process.
• Catalog and organize video & audio elements and customer supplied masters.
• Monitor and confirm shipments. May communicate with customers on status of product shipments.
• Perform database transactions, report production completions, inventory and shipping/receiving transactions. File and maintain associated records.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Understand digital file transfer using different protocol i.e. Aspera, Signiant, Media Exchange, SmartJog and numerous client portals.
• Working knowledge of NTSC, PAL and HD video formats, audio formats, file types and resolutions, file rendering, and video frame rates.
• Must have strong ability in quality control and be able to use that ability in spot checking digital files in various formats for Audio/Video discrepancies.
• Individual must know basic operation and troubleshooting for PCs and Macs.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
• Strong organizational, communication (verbal and written) and computer skills.
• Must be able to follow instructions and handle multiple projects in busy production environment.
• Must possess a high level of negotiation and analytical skills.
• Must have the ability to make decisions independently.
• Must have the ability to contribute to the team environment.
• Individual must be available to work overtime and/or including weekends.
• Must have demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize and be extremely detail-oriented.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw987j-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.