Deluxe Australia has an exciting opportunity for a DFX Operator.
The DFX Operator is responsible for creating artwork, localising film trailers' graphics from English to multiple languages, creating content for marketing, social and management campaigns, designing artwork for Home Entertainment menus, as well as video encoding and authoring.
• Create 2D/3D foreign-versioned titles, animate them and composite them for the major film studio's trailers and promos, producing bespoke title recreation indistinguishable from the original version.
• Extensive typographic work, including researching and formulating title design templates and layouts for use within Dept.
• Compliance with Account Management/Internal Producers in channeling pre-approved designs to clients.
• Liaising within the Department and generating artwork according to their requirements.
• Archiving / housekeeping of all design projects.
• Creating video and graphics for the marketing, social and management teams
• Designing and creating artwork for DVD and Bluray menus
• Video encoding and authoring for DVD and Bluray
• Maintaining prescribed workflow procedures and file management.
• Deliver final shots and sequences that are creatively and technically excellent.
• Compositing and animation of graphics for re-versioning of Feature Trailers & Promos.
• Setting up compositions with all the relevant data and artwork.
• Create multiple formats for output, including 2D & Stereoscopic Digital Cinema, Film and HD.
• Adhering to prescribed workflow procedures.
• All other duties from time to time
What you bring
• Previous experience in a digital effects or media operations environment or similar role
• Solid technical understanding of the television and film distribution industry
• Demonstrated knowledge of major media software and hardware including Adobe CC
• Demonstrated ability to develop new procedures and processes
• Illustration – comfortable in creating vector artwork with Illustrator
• Adobe CS – After Effects (Essential), Illustrator, Photoshop
• Cinema 4D – Modelling (Text), Texturing, Lighting
• DVD/Bluray authoring software – Scenarist, Encore
• Cinema Craft Encoder
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail in balance with keeping to tight deadlines
• Ability to work well under pressure, make clear decision and to work on one's own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Strong understanding of Mac, Linux and Windows operating systems
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are looking to work with a dynamic, professional team and love the Cinema and TV industry, this is a great opportunity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m27m-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.