- Full Time
Delivery Support Coordinator
The Delivery Support Coordinator is in place to ensure timely delivery and return of all Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema shipments and all other transportation work assigned from other departments and/or business units.
The Delivery Support Coordinator will work professionally with internal customers and external couriers to move shipments. They obtain tracking updates and provide communication to all required business units and third party customers on a regular basis. They also provide support to the other Digital Support Teams as required.
A Day in the Life of this position includes the following:
• Provide call support for all inbound Delivery Support calls and assist with inbound/outbound calls for Customer Solutions as needed.
• Ability to generate required reports from the Deluxe systems as well as read and interpret information.
• Monitor outbound, returning or replacement content orders with courier tracking systems for appropriate scans.
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the main systems used daily; Phone systems, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel, Sharepoint) Shipping Courier Systems (FedEx, UPS, DHL SameDay, DHL International), Alert, TDC Reporting Services, Exhibitor and Studio Portals, Reel Time Booking System, Kraken, and other web based programs used to perform job daily.
• Provide timely accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring.
What You Bring:
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or above preferred. Work related experience would be considered.
• Experience using standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required. Candidate must type a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute and be capable of operating office equipment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed in order to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization as well as internal and external customers
• Ability to sit for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift.
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, possess good problem solving skills, ability to multi task in deadline driven environment and work with minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team player.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.