Data I/O Technician
Data I/O Technician
Data Operator is responsible for the secure transfer of all data entering or leaving the Mastering department. They are responsible for maintaining the Storage Area Network, and for archiving all created DCP content. They must ensure that all security protocols are followed when dealing with sensitive material and must ensure 100% accuracy for all data deliveries.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing data
• SAN clean-up and archiving
• Ensure security protocols are followed
• Ensure 100% accuracy for all data deliveries
What You Bring
• Willingness to work an overnight shift on the weekend
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and tasks; works well under pressure
• Proficient with Linux, Mac OS, Windows (including reading, writing, browsing, safely deleting,
organizing, running scripts, and troubleshooting)
• Comfortable with Unix command line
• Understanding of computer networks, including hardware, protocols and firewalls in a production environment; can minimally assist Engineering with troubleshooting
• Experience using multiple types of physical media (including how to mount them in all environments,
troubleshoot issues, understand/articulate transfer speed capabilities)
• Ability to pick up new workflows quickly and adapt to ever changing technology
• Experience with and understanding of electronic delivery services (Aspera & Signiant products, etc.)
• Knowledge of Digital Cinema workflows, standards, and mastering tools
• Experience and understanding of anti-piracy measures and the relationship with Security in a Production / Distribution environment.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv3k6n-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.