Coordinator, DTC Content Fulfilment
Coordinator, DTC Content Fulfilment
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Deluxe Broadcast Services based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting a Coordinator, DTC Content Fulfilment.
Working in dedicated team, the Coordinator, DTC Content Fulfilment is responsible for the delivery of high quality, value-for-money TV and Feature master materials to Disney's Direct to Consumer platforms. Working with internal and external vendors and in line with department standards, the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure is essential. In addition, excellent customer focus and communication skills are also key.
Asset Preparation Responsibilities.
• Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation and delivery of audio, video, and timed text for specific titles across multiple languages, recognising unique requirements for each while ensuring creative consistency and cost control.
• Provide schedules to third-party vendors. Track the completion of projects using reporting tools.
• Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials and specifications.
• Ensure stakeholders and partners are kept fully informed of any issues that might impact material delivery timelines.
• Liaise with internal colleagues to ensure that localised assets are ordered and production schedules meet agreed delivery timelines.
• Research Disney inventory systems to establish available elements and request asset movements as required.
• Raise accurate and timely purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries.
• Action QC failures, rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required.
• Management of workflow and tasks to be undertaken within agreed SLA timelines.
Other General Activities
• Attend and contribute to: Team; Departmental and vendor meetings.
• Coordinate representation of team within broader Company meetings as required.
• Work effectively with departmental colleagues and cross-functionally with other members of studio operations.
• Work with TWDC Accounts Payable to resolve Vendor billing issues.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
• Maintain a strong awareness of technical developments in the digital media space.
• Adhere to defined Content Operations business processes, taking opportunities to improve.
• Drive to continually develop knowledge of the product slate, media types and the territories, including customers & market dynamics.
• Provide training for colleagues as required.
• Ensure other Departments are familiar with our role, and how to access relevant information.
• Participate in systems testing and contribute suggestions for workflow and systems improvement.
• Provide holiday and sickness cover for colleagues under the 'Buddy' scheme.
What You Bring
• Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production required
• Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
• Experience of Mastering QC analysis and corrective recommendations an advantage
• Excellent project management skills and experience essential
• High level of computer literacy essential
• Good knowledge of SAP a great advantage
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
• Stays current on business issues, industry trends, and technological advances
• Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding.
• Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
• Uses technology to facilitate better results
• Keeps commitments
• Ability to prioritise
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
• Remains productive despite uncertainty
• Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
• Treats others with respect
• Supports productivity and morale of the team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98954-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.