Project Coordinator, Audio
As Project Coordinator in the Audio Description department, you will guide Audio Description projects through their full workflow, ensuring each task is completed on time in order to meet deadlines. You will communicate with other internal Deluxe team, as well as voice actors and writers, in order to provide necessary information.
• Coordinate multiple projects and formats simultaneously, i.e. follow diverse workflows that encompass the creation of AD for theatrical release, OTT, home video, and other platforms.
• Interpret incoming details of project specifications to ensure projects are set up and executed accurately
• Perform daily coordination and production responsibilities, including:
• Setting up projects
• Assigning writing, proofing, recording, and QC tasks
• Downloading recordings
• Exporting scripts and change lists
• Updating individual project tracker, as well as confirming alignment with production schedule
• Ensuring all assets and necessary information are available for the Audio Engineer
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with ongoing projects, reporting them to the Project Managers and problem-solving with them as needed
• Ensure final product is delivered on time and meets all client specifications
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time
• Communicate with writers, actors, and internal Deluxe teams as needed in order to acquire assets, set up projects, coordinate schedules, and provide necessary updates
What You Bring
• Exceptional communication skills across all levels (verbal, written)
• The ability to engage with culturally diverse, distributed teams (listen, influence, lead)
• Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability as workflows change
• Demonstrated ability to track and execute numerous tasks in various stages of their workflows
• The ability to clearly communicate project requirements and goals
• Experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter, independent learner, pro-active team player
• 1-2 years post-production or project coordinator experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered
• Localization experience is a plus
• BS/BA degree preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of or experience in Audio Description a plus
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, small team environment
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.