Content Supply Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Job Title: Content Supply Coordinator
Department: Content Operations
Contract Type: 12 months Fixed Term
Location: Disney, Hammersmith
Overall Purpose of the Role
• Working with the Metrics Analyst, Content Operations, the Content Supply Coordinator will be responsible for efficient content supply management at the London Origination Centre (LOC).
• Forecasting content supply ETA's and reporting on schedule status and issues.
• Coordinating supply of material into the facility from third parties in line with the company business rules and timelines.
• Liaise with various third parties on acquisitions, supply dates, subtitling and dubbing requirements, and technical & rejection issues in order to synchronise all peripheral and core activities to meet monthly transmission, non-linear and post production requirements.
• Undertaking delegated projects and tasks from the Metrics Analyst, Content Operations as required.
Areas of Responsibility
• Work with Client Services and Content Management and Localisation teams to establish monthly programming requirements and schedules and track and monitor deliverables into the facility to hand off to Content Operations Delivery team.
• Track volume / type of files requested for monthly hub reporting.
• Work closely with Content Operations Coordinators and external suppliers to establish and negotiate content supply schedules to meet business needs.
• Produce and maintain reports to monitor programme inventories, preparation volumes and prepare statistical analysis as required.
• Build close and effective working relationships with key contacts and ensure that content is delivered to the highest quality in the appropriate timeline.
• Understand commercial receipt and supply workflows to provide support as required.
Areas of Accountability
• Metrics Analyst, Content Operations
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
• Experience within broadcast television, related media environments or experience with managing systems/processes would be preferred but is not essential.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential, particularly Microsoft Excel.
• Proactive Thinker
• Identifies key business opportunities and challenges
• Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
• Resolves conflicts effectively
• Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
• Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
• Uses technology to facilitate better results
• Keeps commitments
• Analyses data and information to drive decisions
• Supports new initiatives
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
• Remains productive despite uncertainty
• Supports productivity and morale of the team
Exhibits Professional Excellence
• Strives for self-improvement
• Maintains composure under pressure
• Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
• Treats others with respect
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8y52-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.