Recruitment Specialist - Translator Sourcing
Business Development Manager - APAC
Due to some very exciting growth, Deluxe is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to enhance and expand our relationships with both existing and new customers, across APAC.
The successful candidate will be innovative, and results orientated in developing meaningful and productive relationships with clients.
This role will be based in our office in Seoul and will involve travel throughout the APAC region.
• Identify, qualify, and develop new opportunities and bring new accounts to Deluxe
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with clients
• Take active measures to achieve results, and solve problems
• Introduce the right global teams to clients to ensure successful understanding of workflows and project requirements
• Understand broad areas of business that Deluxe is engaged with and lead these business opportunities
• Create effective and innovative practices to drive and discover new business
What you bring:
• Experience in Media, Localisation and/or the Entertainment industries is essential
• Outstanding communication and relationship building abilities
• Strong critical thinking and able to solve problems and achieve goals, particularly under compressed timelines
• Previous demonstrable experience working effectively in a team and able to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to achieve milestones together
• Outstanding Korean and English language skills. Fluency in other languages a plus.
• Previous experience in business development, preferably in the media or localization industry
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are looking to work with a dynamic, professional team and love the Platform industry, this is a great opportunity.
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4,000 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5o477-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.