Billing Readiness Coordinator
Billing Readiness Coordinator
We currently have an opening for a Billing Account Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Create Purchase Orders of subtitles, closed captions, or related deliverables for various workflows for clients primarily in the entertainment space.
• Develop professional expertise in technical and creative aspects of Localization and learn how these services fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry.
• Using the tools at your disposal, investigate projects to ensure POs are created accurately.
• Meet the required targets set by your manager for PO creation and billing readiness activities.
• Coordinate with CSR team regarding projects pending purchase orders, address discrepancies, and validate job types and rates in the Localization software.
• Proactively identify potential issues with billing projects in progress and find creative solutions to resolve them and escalate challenges to your manager as needed.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding progress of purchase order creation.
• Attend billing meetings regularly.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• 1-2 years post-production, accounting, billing, project management, or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, billing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv502j-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.