Coordinator, Business Operations, Film and TV
Deluxe Animation Studios is a global animation service provider supporting creators in bringing their stories to life. Our team of world-class animation production veterans are innovators and problem-solvers.
We're currently seeking a highly skilled Assistant Editor who is responsible for assembling and editing media and assisting the editors on a 2D animated feature film. This role reports directly to the Post Production Supervisor.
Responsibilities - Your Impact/What You'll Be Doing
• Assist Editor with day-to-day needs of production.
• Assist in setting up new projects using established format guidelines.
• Update and maintain projects and media files in an efficient and organized fashion.
• Provide support for delivery to client and post-production.
• Be mindful of scheduling and notify team of any issues that could cause delays.
Qualifications -What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Art or equivalent professional work experience.
• Minimum 1 year of animation editorial experience.
• Solid understanding of editorial concepts and pipelines.
• Understanding of animation pre-production, production and post-production processes.
• Good instinct for visual storytelling.
• Organized with the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Proactive thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work both independently and take direction.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
Company Benefits & Perks
• We have a great company culture! We value our crew and the creativity and innovation they put into delivering these amazing projects
• We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
• We're located in the heart of Liberty Village, close to amenities and easily accessible by public transit
• We dress casual and comfortable
• Cereal bar, unlimited oatmeal, unlimited coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks!
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.