• Based in Macquarie Park - hybrid working environment
• 12 month Maternity leave contract
• Financial accounting and reporting focus
The role will focus on Financial Accounting / Reporting to service internal and external stakeholders i.e. Deluxe USA, ATO, E&Y etc. It Is also responsible to support the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of our reporting from weekly cash flow reports to the year end process. Working closely with other members of the finance team to ensure deadlines are met will also be an important part of the role.
• Handling Fixed Assets including creation of approval forms, running depreciation etc.
• Preparing monthly BAS for all entities
• Post journals into SAP
• Preparation of Australian Bureau Statistics reports
• FP&A responsibilities for Admin Profit Centre group
• Processing of Client Invoices
• Ad hoc reports as requested
• Ad hoc investigations
What you bring
• Relevant Accounting qualification or studying towards
• Previous experience in a corporate accounting position
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong reconciliation skills
• Experience with SAP or similar system
• Outstanding communication skills – written and oral
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and contribute to the team.
• Demonstrated ability to identify problem areas and look for ways to improve/ solve problems.
• The willingness to jump in and do what is needed make the environment run as smoothly as possible.
• High attention to detail
• Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
You must be able to legally work in Australia to be considered for the position.
If you are looking to work with a dynamic, professional team and love the Cinema and TV industry, this is a great opportunity.
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5j3j-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.